Compatible Devices: Computer, tablet, and smartphone (Android, iOS)
Teaching Methods: Interactive activities, audio, video, full-text, etc.
Available Languages: English
Length: 180 Minutes
This course is approved by the Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health for on-premise alcohol serving in the state of Utah.
The purpose of the Utah Alcohol Certification (On-Premise Server) training program is to prepare alcohol servers to enter the workforce by providing the required alcohol server information as specified by Utah regulations.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand alcohol’s effects on the body
- Understand alcohol service laws
- Learn to identify problem situations
- Know how to slow down and refuse service
- Learn and practice key serving techniques