Compatible Devices: Computer, tablet, and smartphone (Android, iOS)
Teaching Methods: Interactive activities, audio, video, full-text, etc.
Available Languages: English, Español, 普通话, 한국어, Việt, American Sign Language, Tagalog, Serbo-Croatian
Choose your language after purchase.
Length: 75 Minutes (Start and stop as needed)
This food handlers permit is approved for use in Platte County, Missouri by the Platte County Health Department.
The purpose of the food handlers card training program is to prepare food handlers to enter the workforce by providing the required food safety information as specified by regulations of the workers’ state or local government.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize how food can cause illness or allergic reactions.
- Prevent contamination of food and food-contact surfaces with the hands and body.
- Identify which symptoms or illnesses must be reported to a manager.
- Use time and temperature control throughout the flow of food.
- Maintain a clean environment for food preparation and service.