Compatible Devices: Computer, Tablet, and Smartphone (Android, iOS)
Teaching Methods: Interactive activities, audio, video, full-text, etc.
Available Languages: English
Length: 150 Minutes
This training is accepted by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
The purpose of the alcohol certification training program is to prepare alcohol servers to enter the workforce by providing the information specified by the California Responsible Alcoholic Beverage Control.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand alcohol’s effects on the body.
- Understand alcohol service laws
- Learn to identify problem situations.
- Know how to slow down and refuse service
- Learn and practice key serving techniques