Compatible Devices: Computer, tablet, and smartphone (Android, iOS)
Teaching Methods: Interactive activities, audio, video, full-text, etc.
Available Languages: English
Choose your language after purchase.
Length: 150 Minutes
This Texas Alcohol Server/Seller Certification course TABC certified, meaning it is approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) for alcohol services in the state of Texas.
The purpose of the Texas Alcohol TABC server/seller certification training program is to prepare alcohol servers to enter the workforce by providing the required alcohol server/seller information as specified by Texas regulations.
This TABC Certification will prepare the learner to become an alcohol server/seller.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know the laws concerning minors and seller/servers
- Know how to check identification
- Know when and how to say no to minors
- Distinguish legal and illegal sales
- Understand how drinking affects minors and their health
- Recognize visual signs of intoxication
learn how to estimate B.A.C.
- Learn intervention techniques for intoxicated customers
- Know the rules that govern private clubs
- Understand temporary and promotional permits