Partners with San Bernardino County Department of Public Health
StateFoodSafety.com is pleased to be the exclusive provider of online food handler training for San Bernardino County, California. The San Bernardino County Food Handler Course is required for San Bernardino food workers and has been customized in partnership with San Bernardino County Department of Public Health to meet local regulation requirements.
Upon successful completion of your course and test, you will print your San Bernardino County Department of Public Health Food Handler Certification Card, which will be valid throughout San Bernardino County.
Please note: State of California Food Handler Cards are not valid within the County of San Bernardino. Only the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health Food Handler Certification Card is valid in San Bernardino County.
Fully Audio/Visual Learning Experience
The StateFoodSafety.com course content is presented using mixed media including on-screen text, video, illustrations, interactivity, and question-and-answer. The entire course is presented in full audio; however, learners may choose to read the narration in partnership with the audio, or read only and mute the narration. The course and test is available in full audio in all languages, with the option of text-only learning, to facilitate the needs of those with hearing loss, vision loss, limited literacy, and learning disabilities. StateFoodSafety.com also provides a printable version of the training with the purchase of each Online Food Service Worker Course for those students who prefer a hard-copy learning experience.
The Online San Bernardino County, CA Food Handler Training Course Learning Objectives
- Encourages a personal commitment to safe food handling behaviors
- Drives home the connection between food worker behavior and foodborne illness
- Increases commitment to maintaining good personal hygiene
- Teaches essential behaviors to prevent cross-contamination
- Provides understanding of time and temperature controls to promote workplace vigilance
- Encourages personal commitment to a proper response when experiencing exclusion illness symptoms
- Motivates food workers to use proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Helps food workers value their role in the food safety culture
Whether you cook for the general public or your family or yourself, the information contained in this course is beneficial for everyone who prepares food.