Partners with Tulsa Health Department
StateFoodSafety.com is pleased to provide online food handler training for Tulsa City, Oklahoma.
Upon successful completion of your course and test, you will print your certificate of training. You will be required to call (918) 437-3338 to schedule a brief onsite class waiver test and pay a $13.00 Tulsa Photo ID Food Handler Permit fee at that time.
Tulsa Health Department:
Eastgate Metroplex Training Center 14002 E. 21st Street Ste 550 Tulsa, OK 74143 Phone: (918) 437-3338
Please note: The waiver test is offered every 4th Tuesday at 2:00pm. Please call in advance to register.
Fully Audio/Visual Learning Experience
The StateFoodSafety.com course content is presented using mixed media including on-screen text, video, illustrations, interactivity, and question-and-answer. The entire course is presented in full audio; however, learners may choose to read the narration in partnership with the audio, or read only and mute the narration. The course and test is available in full audio in all languages, with the option of text-only learning, to facilitate the needs of those with hearing loss, vision loss, limited literacy, and learning disabilities. StateFoodSafety.com also provides a printable version of the training with the purchase of each Online Food Service Worker Course for those students who prefer a hard-copy learning experience.
The Online Tulsa City Food Handler Training Course Learning Objectives
- Encourages a personal commitment to safe food handling behaviors
- Drives home the connection between food worker behavior and foodborne illness
- Increases commitment to maintaining good personal hygiene
- Teaches essential behaviors to prevent cross-contamination
- Provides understanding of time and temperature controls to promote workplace vigilance
- Encourages personal commitment to a proper response when experiencing exclusion illness symptoms
- Motivates food workers to use proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Helps food workers value their role in the food safety culture
Whether you cook for the general public or your family or yourself, the information contained in this course is beneficial for everyone who prepares food.