Online Food Handler Training Course & Assessment for the State of Idaho
The StateFoodSafety.com online Idaho Food Handler Course is an excellent training resource for food service workers in the state of Idaho who need to learn more about how to safely handle food to prevent foodborne illness. Whether you work in a small café or a booming restaurant, this 90-minute, fully audio-visual food handler training course offers the knowledge of food safety that will enhance the safety of food served in any food establishment or home kitchen. Group purchase and online tracking of employee food safety training is available.
The Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare has reviewed the StateFoodSafety.com online food handler training course and recommends it for food service worker training in the state of Idaho.
Fully Audio/Visual Learning Experience
The StatefoodSafety.com course content is presented using mixed media including on-screen text, video, illustrations, interactivity, and question-and-answer. The entire course is presented in full audio; however, learners may choose to read the narration in partnership with the audio, or read only and mute the narration. The course and test is available in full audio in all languages, with the option of text-only learning, to facilitate the needs of those with hearing loss, vision loss, limited literacy, and learning disabilities. StateFoodSafety.com also provides a printable version of the training with the purchase of each Online Food Service Worker Course for those students who prefer a hard-copy learning experience.
The Online State of Idaho Food Handler Training Course Learning Objectives
- Encourages a personal commitment to safe food handling behaviors
- Drives home the connection between food worker behavior and foodborne illness
- Increases commitment to maintaining good personal hygiene
- Teaches essential behaviors to prevent cross-contamination
- Provides understanding of time and temperature controls to promote workplace vigilance
- Encourages personal commitment to a proper response when experiencing exclusion illness symptoms
- Motivates food workers to use proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Helps food workers value their role in the food safety culture
Whether you cook for the general public or your family or yourself, the information contained in this course is beneficial for everyone who prepares food.