Available Online Utah Alcohol Server Training and Education & Assessment for the State of Utah
StateFoodSafety.com provides the highest-quality and lowest-price online alcohol training courses throughout the United States, which includes the Utah Online Alcohol Server Training class and test. This alcohol safety training certification is approved by the Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health. The Utah Alcohol Server Training is also commonly known as TIPS Training or a SMART card.
Every individual who is employed to sell or furnish alcoholic beverages to consumers for consumption on the premises, or manage or supervise the service of alcoholic beverages must complete an Alcohol Server Training and Education Seminar from a training provider approved by the Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health. Persons holding an ownership interest in an on-premise licensed establishment must also take the seminar if they perform duties as a manager, supervisor, or server.
Utah law requires every person serving alcohol for on premise consumption in a restaurant, private club, bar, or tavern to complete an alcohol training and education seminar within 30 days of employment.
Any person who serves alcohol to consumers is required to obtain a Utah Alcohol Server Training Certification.
The Utah Online Alcohol Server Training course is interactive, fully audio-visual, and is available in English.
Fully Audio/Visual Learning Experience
The StatefoodSafety.com course content is presented using mixed media including on-screen text, video, illustrations, interactivity, and question-and-answer. The entire course is presented in full audio; however, learners may choose to read the narration in partnership with the audio, or read only and mute the narration. The course and test is available in full audio in English, with the option of text-only learning, to facilitate the needs of those with hearing loss, vision loss, limited literacy, and learning disabilities. StateFoodSafety.com also provides a printable version of the training with the purchase of each Online Alcohol Server/Seller Course for those students who prefer a hard-copy learning experience.
The Online Utah Alcohol Server Training and Education Seminar Learning Objectives
- Provides servers with a clear understanding of alcohol and its effects on the body
- Educates about the laws regarding server and establishment liability; regulation of alcoholic beverages, including legal age; intoxication; sales to intoxicated persons; service limitations; legal hours of sale and payment for alcoholic beverages
- Provides role-playing exercises to verify legal age, recognize invalid identification, monitor customer consumption and intervene to prevent intoxication
- Teaches strategies to utilize when refusing service to underage and intoxicated customers
- Develops an ability to recognize and respond to potentially violent situations
- Encourages working together with teammates and managers to properly handle complex situations
- Increases the alcohol servers commitment to serving alcohol responsibly
Whether you serve large or small amounts of liquor, the information contained in this course is beneficial for everyone who provides alcohol. This course may or may not be required for alcohol server/sellers in your location, but the information contained in this course is beneficial for everyone who serves or sells alcohol.