Available Online Iowa Alcohol Server Training Course & Assessment for the State of Iowa
StateFoodSafety.com provides the highest-quality and lowest-price online alcohol training courses throughout the United States, which includes the Iowa Alcohol Server Training class and test. The Iowa Alcohol Safety Training certification is also commonly known as TIPS Training.
Although the state of Iowa does not require that alcohol servers complete an Responsible Beverage Server Training Course, every individual who is employed to sell or furnish alcoholic beverages to consumers, or manage or supervise the service of alcoholic beverages is highly encouraged to complete an Alcohol Education Training course. Some county and city health departments require alcohol servers to be certified. Contact your local health department to find out the requirements for your location.
Iowa has created an alcohol compliance training program called; Iowa Program for Alcohol Compliance Training (I-PACT). Supplemental alchol education training is also offered and approved with the Iowa Alcohol Beverages Division.
Any person who serves alcohol to consumers is encouraged to obtain an Iowa Alcohol Server Training Certification.
Fully Audio/Visual Learning Experience
The StatefoodSafety.com course content is presented using mixed media including on-screen text, video, illustrations, interactivity, and question-and-answer. The entire course is presented in full audio; however, learners may choose to read the narration in partnership with the audio, or read only and mute the narration. The course and test is available in full audio in English, with the option of text-only learning, to facilitate the needs of those with hearing loss, vision loss, limited literacy, and learning disabilities. StateFoodSafety.com also provides a printable version of the training with the purchase of each Online Alcohol Server/Seller Course for those students who prefer a hard-copy learning experience.
The Online Iowa Alcohol Server Training Course Learning Objectives
- Provides servers with a clear understanding of alcohol and its effects on the body
- Educates about the laws regarding server and establishment liability; regulation of alcoholic beverages in Arizona, including the role of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses; legal age; intoxication; sales to intoxicated persons; service limitations; legal hours of sale and payment for alcoholic beverages
- Provides role-playing exercises to verify legal age, recognize invalid identification, monitor customer consumption and intervene to prevent intoxication
- Teaches strategies to utilize when refusing service to underage and intoxicated customers
- Develops an ability to recognize and respond to potentially violent situations
- Encourages working together with teammates and managers to properly handle complex situations
- Increases the alcohol servers commitment to serving alcohol responsibly
Whether you serve large or small amounts of liquor, the information contained in this course is beneficial for everyone who provides alcohol. This course may or may not be required for alcohol server/sellers in your location, but the information contained in this course is beneficial for everyone who serves or sells alcohol.